Who am I? is a feature which will appear each month in St George's News. The following questions are answered by the subject (answers in Bold) and you, the readers, left to guess who the subject is.
The answer will appear in next month's magazine and so on.
1. When did you first start going to St George's? 1978
2. What is your favourite sport to watch (if any)? Rugby
3. In what county were you born? Hampshire
4. What is your favourite type of music? Country
5. Would you describe yourself as an avid reader? Yes
6. Do you have a pet? If so, what? Cat
7. Do you drive? No
8. Who is your favourite author? Robert Goddard
9. Who do you think was the greatest Briton? Florence Nightingale
10. What is/was your favourite subject at school? Maths
11. Do you enjoy cooking? Cakes
12. What is your favourite sort of restaurant? Pub
13. Who is your favourite character from fiction? James Bond
14. Who is your favourite character(s) from history? Queen Victoria
15. In what country do you most enjoy spending your holiday? Lake District
WHO AM I ???
Devised and researched by Tony Rice-Oxley
Last Month's Who am I? was Sandra Hewett
page last updated