Who am I? is a feature which will appear each month in St George's News. The following questions are answered by the subject (answers in Bold) and you, the readers, left to guess who the subject is.
The answer will appear in next month's magazine and so on.
1. When did you first start going to St George's? 1970
2. What is your favourite sport to watch (if any)? Cricket
3. In what county were you born? Kent
4. What is your favourite type of music? Light Classical
5. Would you describe yourself as an avid reader? Yes
6. Do you have a pet? If so, what? Dog and Cat
7. Do you drive? Yes
8. Who is your favourite author? Dorothy Dunnett
9. Who do you think was the greatest Briton? Hereward the Wake
10. What is/was your favourite subject at school? English
11. Do you enjoy cooking? Yes
12. What is your favourite sort of restaurant? French
13. Who is your favourite character from fiction? Niccolo of Bruges
14. Who is your favourite character(s) from history? Henry IV of Navarre
15. In what country do you most enjoy spending your holiday?France
WHO AM I ???
Devised and researched by Tony Rice-Oxley
Last Month's Who am I? was Linda Wainwright
page last updated