Who am I? is a feature which will appear each month in St George's News. The following questions are answered by the subject (answers in Bold) and you, the readers, left to guess who the subject is.
The answer will appear in next month's magazine and so on.
1. When did you first start going to St George's? 1993
2. What is your favourite sport to watch (if any)? Rugby
3. In what county were you born? Hampshire
4. What is your favourite type of music? Anything from Abba to Tamla, Baroque to Opera
5. Would you describe yourself as an avid reader? Yes
6. Do you have a pet? If so, what? No
7. Do you drive? Yes
8. Who is your favourite author? Anita Shreve
9. Who do you think was the greatest Briton? Sir Winston Churchill
10. What is/was your favourite subject at school? Latin
11. Do you enjoy cooking? Yes
12. What is your favourite sort of restaurant? Italian
13. Who is your favourite character from fiction? Scarlet O'Hara (frankly, Darling, I don't give a damn!)
14. Who is your favourite character(s) from history? Elizabeth I
15. In what country do you most enjoy spending your holiday? Italy
16. What is your favourite hobby? Music
WHO AM I ???
Devised and researched by Tony Rice-Oxley
Last Month's Who am I? was Edwin Sheppard
Return to the Autumn 2008 Features page
return to Home page and main index
page last updated