The Parish Church of St George the Martyr, Waterlooville
Please study the answers given by our mystery guest and guess who he/she is. The answer will appear in the next magazine.
1. When did you first start going to St George’s? 2005
2. What is your favourite sport to watch (if any)? Formula 1
3. In what country were you born? Hampshire
4. What is your favourite type of music? Motown
5. Would you describe yourself as an avid reader? Yes
6. Do you have a pet? If so, what? No
7. Do you drive? Yes
8. Who is your favourite author? Jeffrey Archer
9. Who do you think was the greatest Briton? Margaret Thatcher
10. What is/ was your favourite subject at school? Going Home!
11. Do you enjoy cooking? Love it!
12. What is your favourite sort of restaurant? French
13. Who is your favourite character from fiction? James Bond
14. Who is your favourite character(s) from history? Nell Gwyn
15. In what country do you most enjoy spending your holiday? France
16. What is your favourite hobby? Cooking
WHO AM I?
Devised and researched by Tony Rice Oxley
Easter Edition 2014
The Winter 2014 issue “Who am I?” was MARGARET CAVEY